First UL Listed Flexible Duct in the Middle East. Crayflex® UL Flexible Duct is a strong, flexible and light weight duct which is widely applied in Air Conditioning and Ventilation systems for Commercial, Industrial and Residential applications. When correctly installed, Crayflex® is energy efficient, tear and punch resistant, providing low operating costs and easy installation.
Main characteristics: -
- UL 181 Class 1 Air Duct
- Highly resistant to corrosion, microorganism, and mold growth
- Able to withstand 16” w.g air pressure suitable for low medium and high-pressure class.
- Compressed ducts reduce freight and storage costs.
- Spring steel wire helix assures dimensional stability, resists mechanical abuse and provides more efficient air distribution.
- Thick blanket of fiberglass for excellent thermal characteristics.
- Green Product: Ozone depletion potential (ODP) value is zero
- Global Warming Potential (GWP): Less than 5
- Complying to LEED V4.0
- Environmental VOC + Product Certification
- Available in diameters from 4” to 12” and R=4.2
- Standard Length is 25 feet per piece of Crayflex® UL Flexible Duct 2PMJ