Crayflex ® UL Flexible Air Duct Vibration Isolation Connector allows for isolation of vibration in spiral or rectangular ductwork. The double lock seam jointed flexible duct connector fabric is used, which is fixed to galvanized steel sheet metal is anchored with the equipment and ductwork. Crayflex ® UL Flexible Duct Connector comes in various sizes and fabrics. Crayflex ® UL Flexible Air Duct Vibration Isolation Connector is designed to meet the stringent criteria of NFPA 701-2010 and NFPA 90A and 90B.
Main characteristics: -
- Crayflex® complements with the 4 bolt knock on slide on flange system is ideal solution for ductwork connection system
- Strong airtight lock seams (metal-fabric-metal)
- Flexible Duct Connectors uses 24 gauge or 28 gauge galvanized steel sheet complying to ASTM A653 (formerly ASTM A525) & ASTM A924 with Zinc Coating of Z275 (G90) to give added corrosion resistance.
- High temperature resistant fabric is available for special applications such as kitchen extract ductwork, car park extract ductwork and industrial applications.
- Larger metal widths available to suit Transverse Duct Flanges (TDF), Transverse Duct Connectors (TDC)
- Size 4300 - Made of 4 inch fabric and 3 inch steel on either side of the fabric.
- Size 3134 - Made of 3 inch fabric and 1 ¾ inch steel on either side of the fabric.