Crayflex® Flexible Duct Connector allows for isolation of sound and vibration in spiral or rectangular ductwork. The double lock seam jointed flexible duct connector fabric is used, which is fixed to galvanized steel sheet metal is anchored with the equipment and ductwork. Crayflex® Flexible Duct Connector comes in various sizes and fabrics.
Main Characteristics: -
- Crayflex® Flexible Duct Connector fabric complies to British Standard (BS) 3424 & British Standard (BS) 5438
- Strong airtight lock seams (metal - fabric - metal)
- Crayflex® fabrics are in compliance with and British Standards (BS) 476 Part 7 (Class 1)
- Larger metal widths to suit Transverse Duct Flanges (TDF), Transverse Duct Connectors (TDC)
- Flexible Duct Connectors uses 24 gauge or 28 gauge galvanized steel sheet complying to ASTM A653 (formerly ASTM A525) & ASTM A924 with Zinc Coating of Z275 (G90) to give added corrosion resistance.
- Fabrics are UV coated for added protection in exposed installations
- Size 4300 - Made of 4 inch fabric and 3 inch steel on either side of the fabric.
- Size 3134 - Made of 3 inch fabric and 1 ¾ inch steel on either side of the fabric.